BackOffice Thinking is looking for a Drupal Web Developer who will work as part of growing creative team supporting our non profit clients across the US. You will be primarily building and theming new custom websites and member portals along with enhancements to existing websites.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, be a quick learner, and value working with nonprofit organizations.
This position reports to the Creative Director and works closely with our Designers and collaboratively with many of our developers, consultants, and leaders in the organization.
- College degree or other formal training;
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and website design best practices;
- Experience with a wide range of contributed Drupal modules understanding how they work together to meet requirements and create solutions.
- Experience building Drupal entities, content types, complex Drupal Views, and rules;
- Interested in interactive design and keeping up on web design trends;
- Passionate about Drupal, open source projects, and other related technologies like AMS and CRM.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Experience with Wordpress and other content management systems is a plus
- Understanding of devOps and GitHub
- Values working with nonprofits to helping them achieve their goals and mission
- Work on site in West Chester, PA office
The Company provides a competitive salary and benefits package which offers Medical and Insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and additional benefits. BackOffice is a fun and challenging place to work, and we are focused on creating great opportunities for our employees, their families, our clients, as well as the communities we serve.
BackOffice Thinking is a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in West Chester, PA. We work with nonprofit organizations to select, design, and implement solutions across the United States. In 2017 we will with over 100 clients in over 30 states.
Position: Fulltime at West Chester, Pennsyvania office.
To apply for this postion send your resume to email@example.com