BackOffice Thinking is looking for a Visual and Interactive Web Designer who will work as part of our growing creative team, supporting our nonprofit clients across the US. The designer will be primarily designing new websites, member portals, and enhancing existing sites. The designer will also have opportunities to do branding work, work directly with clients, and engage in other creative activities such as creating graphics for client and company marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, be a quick learner, and value working with nonprofit organizations.
This position reports to the Creative Director and works closely with our Senior Designer and collaboratively with many of our consultants and leaders.
- Has a BA/BS in Graphic and Interactive Design or related field or other formal training;
- Is a creative designer with excellent skills and is attentive to detail;
- Has utilized Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch or similar tools;
- Has an understanding of HTML, CSS and website design best practices;
- Is passionate about design and keeping up on technologies and design trends;
- Has basic marketing and copy editing skills
- Highly values working with nonprofits to helping them achieve their goals
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Experience with Drupal and/or Wordpress CMS a plus
The Company provides a competitive salary and benefits package which offers Medical and Insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and additional benefits. BackOffice is a fun and challenging place to work, and we are focused on creating great opportunities for our employees, their families, our clients, as well as the communities we serve.
BackOffice Thinking is a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in West Chester, PA. We work with nonprofit organizations to select, design, and implement solutions across the United States. In 2017 we worked with over 100 clients in over 30 states.
Job Type: Full-time