At BackOffice Thinking, we work with nonprofits, foundations, and membership organizations on a variety of technology projects, including software assessments, website development, and CRM implementation & support. Salesforce support and implementation services represent the fastest-growing area of our business, and we're looking for a lead Salesforce consultant to join our team and help us help our clients be successful.
You'll be responsible for designing approaches, developing solutions, leading implementation projects, building and managing client relationships, assisting colleagues, and staying up-to-date on the latest and greatest Salesforce features.
Some combination of:
- 5+ years of Salesforce implementation experience
- 5+ years of technology consulting experience
- 5+ years of experience with nonprofit organizations
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with changing needs and requirements
- Effective communication skills, both internally and externally
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications (Admin & Nonprofit Cloud in particular)
Please provide resume and brief cover letter. We welcome applicants whose experience varies from our "ideal" profile; if that's you, please just tell us how your experience translates to being an effective Salesforce consultant for nonprofit organizations. Send your materials to email@example.com.