We have a need for 2 project managers.
BackOffice Thinking is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the smooth execution and implementation of web-based technology projects and support, managing timelines and budgets, and clearly organizing complex projects into concrete steps and workstreams. The Project Manager will report to executive management and work across a wide variety of projects, with multiple teams. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership over your work, a love for technology (though you need not be “technical” yourself), and interest in working with nonprofit organizations.
- Work with the Solution Lead and/or Support team to develop a plan for solution delivery (project scope, schedule, and budget)
- Drive, track, and document project progress using project management tools like shared collaborative documents and Gantt charts (G Suite & Redmine)
- Coordinate resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Communicate project expectations to cross-functional technical, design, and account team members in a timely and clear fashion
- Facilitate project meetings (formal project kickoff call, ongoing status updates with client stakeholders, internal team check-ins)
- Manage risk as projects progress to minimize disruption to schedule and budget
- Facilitate internal team meetings
- Conduct project retrospectives to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Report progress and issues to executive management on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science or Information Technology focus is a plus)
- 3+ years of Project Management experience (Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus)
- Experience and working knowledge in web-based technologies, Information technologies or software development (CRM and CMS development a plus)
- Familiarity with agile project management concepts, principles, and practice
- Organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Evidence of effective multi-tasking, ability to manage complex and tight project schedules
- Ability to continuously adapt and learn in highly technical and changing environments
- Ability to collaborate and influence others to complete projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Web technology Consulting: 2 years (Required)
We offer competitive salary and a benefits package that includes medical insurance, short term and long term disability, 401(K), Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays, flex time, and a plethora of other ancillary benefits. We’re a growing, distributed company, with an office in West Chester, PA and remote employees all across the US. BackOffice is a rewarding and challenging place to work, and we are focused on creating great opportunities for our employees, their families, and our clients, as well as the communities they serve.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
How to Apply:
Please provide resume and brief cover letter. We welcome applicants whose experience varies from our "ideal" profile; if that's you, please use your cover letter to help us understand what makes you an excellent candidate for the role.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
COVID-19 considerations: The whole team works remotely.
Work Location: Fully Remote