CRM Solutions Lead
BackOffice Thinking is looking for a CRM Solutions Lead leads the design, implementation, support and maintenance of CRM solutions for non-profit organizations and provides support accross a variety CRMs and other web based technologies.. The ideal candidate would have experience in consulting, an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, and a love for technology and working with nonprofit organizations.
- Pre Sales support for analysis and estimation of proposed solutions
- Requirements gathering and documentation with clients
- Technical planning and analysis for CRM solution, including platform selection, hosting considerations, and development approach
- Technical design and specification necessary to deliver solutions
- Developing detailed implementation estimates
- Working with project managers develop project timelines and resource plans
- Provide technical direction to CRM implementation staff as needed
- Participate in activity planning for our proactive support services
- 5 years working in a consulting environment with multiple clients
- 5 years experience with CRM systems. Preferably in a the non-profit or customer support space
- Working knowledge of PHP, MySQL/MariaDB, Linus. Dev ops experience a plus
- Strong SDLC experience
- Experience leading technical projects with several team members
- Proactive communication skills
- Proven record of helping organizations and clients move forward using technology
Additional helpful experience
- Planning and managing the deployment of new software features for CRMs as well as Drupal or WordPress; many of our implementations involve portals
- Providing direction for on-going maintenance and support for CRM/CMS solutions
- Deep understanding and implementation experience with any nonprofit CRM (CiviCRM, Blackbaud products, NeonCRM, Tessitura, etc.)
The Company provides a competitive salary and benefits package which offers Medical and Insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Short Term and Long Term Disability, and additional benefits. BackOffice is a fun and challenging place to work, and we are focused on creating great opportunities for our employees, their families, our clients, as well as the communities we serve.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.