Level 2 - Utilization Best Practice Review
Over time, organizations add many custom fields, layouts, views, reports, profiles, and more. This Best Practice Review will look for unused or legacy configuration that can be removed to simplify the system. We take a deeper dive from information found in the technical review and also look at data and meta-data usage. This will answer questions like:
- Are there unused custom fields, objects, layouts, reports, picklists that can be safely removed?
- What fields are not on layouts?
- Are there abandoned users, or profiles
- Do we see storage issues or extensive data duplication
- Are there extensive automations and can they be potentially simplified
- How much “bloat” do we observe in the system