BackOffice Thinking began in 2006 with this fundamental conviction: organizations that more effectively utilize technology will be better able to serve and engage their constituents and further their mission.
Today, we still passionately believe this to be true.
At BackOffice Thinking, we have led numerous technology assessement, software selection, design, and implementation projects throughout the U.S. We create tight partnerships with our clients to transform their back office, web, fundraising, communication, membership, finance and internal business processes. This allows them to more effectively and efficiently utilize their time and money by concentrating on their core competencies.
We have broad and deep technology skills and experience.
We also bring a wealth of business and communications skills and experience to the table.
We say, “We focus on your technology so you can focus on your mission,” and our clients will tell you it's true.
Clients choose BackOffice Thinking for our creativity and experience leading fundraising, communications and technology projects. Clients remain with us because we deliver results and become a trusted partner in their mission.
Our core competencies include:
- Technology assessmet and strategy
- Software selection
- CRM solutions (Salesforce, CiviCRM ) - we also specialize in moving organizations from BlackBaud systems
- Website design, implementation and integration (Drupal, Wordpress)
- Web portal development
- Peer to Peer fundraising platforms (Classy, Rallybound, CiviCRM)
- e-Commerce solutions (Shopify, Magento, Ubercart, Chargify)
- marketing, communications and social media strategy and tool implementation
- Business analytics strategy for moves management, membership, etc.
- Reporting solutions (Tableau, Jasper, Various Salesforce tools)
- Project management