At BackOffice Thinking, we work with nonprofits, foundations, and membership organizations on a variety of technology projects, including software assessments, website development, and CRM implementation & support.
We are looking for a CRM/CMS Backend Developer with a strong software methodology and dev ops background to join our development team. In this this position you will support the development, maintenance and operations of solutions that help nonprofits manage their operations more effectively.
You'll be responsible for developing or extending functionality of CRM systems using various approaches, developing new features using platform specific code, and using APIs to integrate external applications with the CRM/CMS.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years development of large PHP systems
- 3+ years development in WordPress or Drupal
- 3+ years development of CRM systems
- Experience in a consulting environment with time tracking
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with changing needs and requirements
- Effective communication skills, both internally and externally
Important aspects of the position:
- Self-manage workload and priorities, delivering work within budget and timeline.
- Create estimate and implementation plans based on requirements.
- Use software development best practices to create features for CRMs as well as Drupal and WordPress
- Use advance configuration technics do develop features in for CRMs as well as Drupal and WordPress
- Work with clients and internal to create designs for all features
- Plan and manage deployment of new software features for CRMs as well as Drupal or WordPress
- Provide on-going maintenance and support for developed solutions