INHF partnered with BackOffice Thinking to convert their homegrown conservation and stewardship database to LOCATE and then their Raiser's Edge fundraising database to Salesforce NPSP.
- INHF had a home grown Access database for their Conservation and Stewardship that was not complete and increasingly difficult to use.
- INHF had been using Raiser's Edge for over 25 years and had many processes built around Raiser's Edge. However INHF was not able to track their constituents, grants, and other key business aspects in an integrated way.
- INHF had no Salesforce experience.
- With LOCATE all stewardship and conservation project and data was managed in one place.
- With Salesforce NPSP all grants, online donations, and all aspects of fundraising could be managed in one place
- All constituent, land, and fundraising data was related in Salesforce/LOCATE
- Configurable reports and dashboards made it easy to keep track of anything on any device
- Increased confidence in their data
- Greater efficiency; eliminating double entry
“We want our entire staff to share one info system about our land and people: all our projects, donors, volunteers, partners, and opportunities. BackOffice made it easy to envision that, and then they guided us and delivered on that vision.” - Anita O’Gara, Vice President
"BackOffice Thinking was extraordinarily well organized, deeply attentive, and incredibly transparent during our implementation process. I can't recommend the BOT team highly enough!" - Abby Terpstra, Donor Relations Director